1.17 Amazing Arizona Acres – Power at Road, Adventurer’s Dream, Near Ski-Resort!
This beautiful 1.17 acre property near Show Low, AZ, is perfect as a recreational site, future home, or a savvy investment!
Flat, with good tree coverage, this property is easily accessible, peaceful, and private. There are no immediate neighbors, so you will have loads of peace and quiet and privacy. And with electrical poles on the road, so you will save THOUSANDS when you are ready build your dream home.
If you love to spend time outdoors, this is the place for you. The famous White Mountains of Arizona are only 66 miles away, while the Petrified Forest National Park, only 88.3. And, best of all, Sunrise Park Resort is only 61.2 miles away, where you can find some of the best skiing and snowboarding in winter, as well as fishing, mountain biking, horse riding, rock climbing, and camping the rest of the time, so this property is guaranteed fun all year round!
The town of Show Low is only 20.1 miles away, where there are shops, museums, hospital, and other conveniences. Phoenix and Tuscon are 195 and 206 miles respectively.
Come, camp, build, bring you RV and other toys! Bring your friends and your family, and start living a great life tomorrow!
- Subdivision: Show Low Pines UNIT 2
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/VwdjpZ8UbrSZdS4YA
- State: Arizona
- County: Apache
- Town: Concho
- Zip: 85924
- Size: 1.17 acres
- Parcel: 107-06-584
- Legal Description: SHOW LOW PINES UNIT 2 LOT: 584
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 34.350421, -109.763936
- 34.350426, -109.763397
- 34.349582, -109.763389
- 34.349578, -109.763933
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $28.08/year
- Zoning: Agriculture General
- Permitted property uses: One single-family dwelling, Breeding, Raising, Training, and feeding of horses, etc. (Please see the attached file for more details).
- Tent camping is permitted for up to 30 days out of the year, and campers/trailers/RVs, up to 90. Camper must dispose of waste & trash properly.
- Mobile Homes are allowed with a permit. They cannot be older than 15 years.
- All buildings must be completed within 120 days. Building permit lasts up to a year.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road, 8110/Charleen Drive
- Water: Would be by well or alternative
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: Power at road. Contact Navopache Electric Co-Op (+1 928-333-4631) or APS (+1 928-536-4602).
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.
(*Please note that you cannot build or live on the land until it is paid in full. You can, however, use the land for camping or recreation according to the county’s guidelines. Thank you!)