Attention Hunters and Outdoor Enthusiasts!
If you’re looking for a rugged piece of land to call your own, then look no further than this beautiful, off-grid property in the heart of Hudspeth County, Texas.
Located in the undeveloped Gunsight Ranch, this property offers breathtaking views of the rugged Texas terrain. Covering a total of 53.24 acres, this property is part of a larger 50-square-mile (32,000 acres) ranch, giving you access to an incredible amount of land for recreation, hunting, hiking, horseback riding, and more.
As the proud owner of this property, you’ll have the right to use the entire ranch for hunting purposes. Yes – you’ll have exclusive hunting rights to the entire 50-square-mile property, making this an ideal spot for those who love to hunt. The area is known for attracting a wide variety of wildlife, including mule deer, antelope, quail, wild pigs, mountain lion, aoudad sheep, and oryx.
In addition to being a hunter’s dream come true, this property is also an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. The rugged terrain, with its mountains, hills, arroyos, draws, buttes, and mesas, makes for great backdrops for shooting, hiking, horseback riding, and exploring. And with access to the Rio Grande River, Big Bend National Park, Carlsbad Caverns, Hueco Tanks State Historical Park, and several other parks and points of interest, you’ll never run out of places to explore.
This rural, off-grid land is perfect for those looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life. There are no building restrictions, so you can build your dream home or cabin, or simply bring your RV and camp on your land. Mobile homes and modular homes are also allowed. And with no association fees, you’ll have complete freedom to do as you please with your property.
Every property comes with an access easement, so you’ll never be landlocked. Some properties have frequently used trail roads, while others require a bit of cross-country driving. If you want to improve access by grading, you must do so along existing road easements.
But the real star of this property is the gorgeous Texas landscape. Thick native Texas grasses and sage cover the land, with some cacti and medium brush. Each property has incredible views, with large hills and mountains covering most of the southwest. The property elevation is roughly 4,000 feet, and you’ll enjoy mild and dry weather year-round, with an average minimum temperature of 30 degrees in January and an average maximum of 94 degrees in July.
- Subdivision: TX – Gunsight Ranch
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/WfQxdDWwNtEvzd1C7
- Property Video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C_eH6TJefY
- State: Texas
- County: Hudspeth
- Size: 53.24
- Parcel: 12453
- Legal Description: Tract 7, being a portion of Section 1, Block 21, Public School Lands, Hudspeth County, Texas, known as GUNSIGHT RANCH, according to the Map thereof on file, Volume 4, Page 17, File No. 67258, and containing an area of 53 acres of land more or less
- Annual Taxes: Approximately 122.88/year
- Rural, off-grid land
- Buyers receive Texas hunting rights to the entire 50-square-mile ranch
- Purchase of a 20.86 acre property comes with hunting rights for 2 hunters. Rights are granted after $1,000 paid towards principal.
- Purchase of a 53.24 acre property comes with hunting rights for 4 hunters. Rights are granted after $2,000 paid towards principal.
- All properties have access easements—none are landlocked.
- RVs are allowed.
- No building restrictions—mobile homes, modular homes, and cabins are allowed.
- No camping restrictions.
- No association fees.
- Cell phones work almost everywhere.
- Low population: Many owners live out of state and never even visit their land.
- Property elevation is roughly 4,000 feet.
- HOA/POA: No
- Access: Easement
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: Would be by alternative
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.