Almost 10 Acres Near the Rio Grande River!
These two side-by-side lots total 9.85 acres and have the most beautiful and interesting terrain! There is a large flat area near the road and the property then slopes down to a possible seasonal creek. You will be only a few miles from the famous Rio Grande river, so make sure to pack your fishing gear and see what you can catch for dinner! The river is known for its outstanding trout fishing! The property has gorgeous views of the surrounding mountains and there isn’t a neighbor in sight. This is just the place to get out of the crazy city and spend some quality time in the great outdoors. Enjoy making memories with family and friends for years to come when you buy this amazing property at a bargain price! Get in touch with any questions and to get the full property report.
- Subdivision: Rio Grande Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/XC1WoCnSMTv
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81152
- Size: 9.85
- Parcel: 71547900 and 71547910
- Legal Description: R.G.R. UNIT 46 BLK 37 LOTS 16 AND 17
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.1379, -105.6919 N
- 37.1366, -105.6905 E
- 37.1356, -105.6905 SE
- 37.1355, -105.6927 SW
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $94.08/year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (ER)
- –For a site-built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint. –Mobile homes are allowed. –You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months). –Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable). –The zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank (note – water rights may be required for a well for this property)
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. TV/Internet would be Satellite
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.