Come Experience the Good Stuff in the Colorado Mountains!
Come out to Costilla County Colorado and love all things wild and free! You are going to love the energy and beauty out here…. Mountain views, fresh air, no pollution… its PERFECT! This 5.6224 acre property is in the Sangre de Cristo Ranches and is a great spot to set up your weekend adventure base camp. You can camp, bring and RV, or build an off grid cabin and spend your days exploring the nearby mountain ranges, lakes, and national parks. If you are trapped in the city during the week and want some quiet outdoor time on the weekends this is the spot for you! Get in touch today and we can have you out there getting wild by this weekend!
- Subdivision: Sangre de Cristo Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/vQRehXHrq9LoUEoX9
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81133
- Size: 5.6224 Acres
- Parcel: 70249920
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. UNIT M BLK 128 LOT 2168 (214-955) CONT. 5.224 ACRES
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.3498, -105.3267 NW
- 37.3502, -105.3254 NE
- 37.3491, -105.3244 SE
- 37.3487, -105.3263 SW
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $82.88/year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (ER)
- For a site-built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months).
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
- The zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: : Optional – $25/year. Very minor covenants – these can be viewed here: SDCR Covenants
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. TV/Internet would be Satellite
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.