2.25 Beautiful Flat Acres in Costilla County!
These beautiful 2.25 acres sit less than 20 miles from the base of the Culebra peak and only 3 miles from the Sanchez Reservoir. This property is long and skinny, with flat terrain, one neighbor, and sagebrush, low trees, and the occasional pine tree. Gorgeous views, close recreation, nearby conveniences, plenty of privacy: this property is a steal! The town of San Luis is only 11.2 miles, Fort Garland only 27 miles, and Costilla a mere 14 miles. You can bring your mobile home, camp on weekends, or build your ideal home. With power poles only 2.5 miles down the road, you’ll have an easier and cheaper time bringing power to your building endeavors! Priced to move, you don’t want to wait around on this one!
- Subdivision: Wild Horse Mesa
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/JrtKQTisLGZgtnGW7
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81152
- Size: 2.25 acres
- Parcel: 71222620
- Legal Description: W.H.M. SECTION F BLK 76 LOT 27 (JWD 250-849) (JQCD 256-888) (MTN.TRCT.ACC. 406-867-960)
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37° 5’44.00″N, 105°27’20.23″W
- 37° 5’42.93″N, 105°27’18.41″W
- 37° 5’38.70″N, 105°27’22.30″W
- 37° 5’39.74″N, 105°27’24.09″W
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $55.2/year
- Zoning: Residential
- For a site-built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months).
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
- The zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Skyline Dr
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: Would be by alternative
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.