4.90 Beautiful Acres – Stunning Mountain Views, Flat Terrain!
If you’ve been thinking recently, Where can I go that is peaceful, but still relatively close to civilization, has amazing views, lots of privacy, is close to water, and has the option to build?, this property is going to be great news for you! It has all that and more!
Ten miles from the town of Blanca, 14.5 from Fort Garland, 17.2 from Alamosa, you will have your pick of towns to visit when you need groceries or a night out. Twenty-two miles from the Great Sand Dunes National Park, 18.7 from Mountain Home Reservoir, 8.6 from the Rio Grande River, you are a hop-skip away from some of the best times Colorado has to offer!
This beautiful 4.9-acre property is flat, boasts of some of the best views of the Colorado Mountain range (particularly Mt. Blanca), and offers all the peace and quiet you could want. It has a possible seasonal creek that flows through it. Access via Denver Rd is well maintained and easy for most vehicles. Access from Gardner Rd may need a vehicle more suited to off-roading. Here, you can build, camp, bring your mobile home, or just sit and enjoy the view – the choice is all yours! Whatever you enjoy doing, fishing, camping, building, Atv’ing, relaxing, swimming, hiking, this place has it all!
- Subdivision: San Luis Valley Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/nRsJjix8Yu9coUWB9
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81123
- Size: 4.90 acres
- Parcel: 70366820
- Legal Description: S.L.V.R. UNIT 20 BLK 48 LOT 14
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.4248° N, 105.6513° W
- 37.4246° N, 105.6503° W
- 37.4229° N, 105.6508° W
- 37.4231° N, 105.6519° W
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $67.08/year
- Zoning: Estate Residential
- For a site-built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months).
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
- The zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Would be by alternative
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.