4.88 Acres of Stunning Mountain Views
Enjoy straight on views of Mt Blanca from this gorgeous 4.88 acre lot. Terrain is flatter, with beautiful views of the surrounding mountains, and great road frontage. You can camp or build on the property, which is just 6.5 miles from a small town (where you can get gas and a bite to eat) and 18.5 miles from Alamosa (a small city)
The San Luis Valley is well known for its million dollar views, abundant wildlife (including wild horses), and some of the most beautiful scenery in all of Colorado. Enjoy clear skies (the sun is known to shine here for 300 days out of the year), starry nights, and incredible outdoor activities (fishing, hunting, hiking, mountain bike riding, you name it!)
We offer a 90-day risk-free guarantee on all of our land. Call or email today to reserve this beautiful property!
- Subdivision: San Luis Valley Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/zfjWvvBSoEF2
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81123
- Size: 4.88 Acres
- Parcel: 70352450
- Legal Description: S.L.V.R. UNIT 9 BLK 16 LOT 3
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.4933, -105.5632 NW
- 37.4932, -105.5621 NE
- 37.4915, -105.5621 SE
- 37.4915, -105.5632 SW
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $69.66/year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (ER)
- For a site built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are Allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: : No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. TV/Internet would be Satellite
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.