RARE! 10 Colorado Acres – Flat Land, Beautiful Mountain Views!
The San Luis Valley area is fantastic for lovers of nature, adventure, and peace and quiet, par excellence! And this VERY RARE 10-acre lot could be all yours! These are two side-by-side lots, which are entirely flat, making them perfect for your four-wheelers and other toys. There is a beautiful view of the Colorado mountain range to the North and a lovely stretch of farmlands in the East. It is conveniently located 5.5 miles from the community of Blanca, 17.3 miles from Alamosa (a bigger town, with a Walmart). There is a plethora of choices for fishing locations and outdoor recreational sites around—Eastdale Reservoir, Sanchez Reservoir, Smith Reservoir, and Mountain Home Reservoir, to name but a few. Bring your toys, bring your horses, bring your friends, bring your family, and have a blast!
- Subdivision: San Luis Valley Ranches
- Google Maps:goo.gl/maps/tBkj5oXK4UQJZnYe7
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81123
- Size: 10 Acres
- Parcel: 70348860 and 70348865
- Legal Description: S.L.V.R. UNIT 7 BLK 6 LOTS 3 AND 4
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.482500° N, 105.573606° W
- 37.482476° N, 105.571329° W
- 37.480668° N, 105.571334° W
- 37.480686° N, 105.573622° W
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $94.23/year
- Zoning: Rural Residential
- For a site-built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months).
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
- The zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: San Luis Valley Ranches are responsible for Hoa’s.
- Improvements: None
- Access: Yes, 10th Street
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Would be by alternative
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.