SOLD: Gorgeous 5 acre lot in the foothills of the Sangre De Cristos
This stunning lot has everything an outdoor adventurer could possibly want. Enjoy easy access to fishing, hunting, hiking, mountain biking, and much much more. Camp out under the stars, or build your dream home! The Sangre de Cristo Ranches is perfect for anyone who loves the outdoors, and is looking for majestic mountain views, and beautiful terrain. This area sits in the heart of the Sangre de Cristo Mountain range, and was originally developed by Malcolm Forbes (founder of Forbes magazine). The landscape within the 44,000 acre Ranches varies from sagebrush and Pinon at the lower elevations, and Aspen and various tall pine varieties above 9,000 ft. Property Location (Google Maps): goo.gl/maps/zMeRMmXza5o
- Subdivision: Sangre De Cristo Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/zMeRMmXza5o
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81133
- Size: 5.174 Acres
- Parcel: 70274370
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. UNIT Y BLK 204 LOT 3810 (213-764) CONT 5.174 AC
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.4213, -105.4021 NW
- 37.4212, -105.4003 NW
- 37.4212, -105.4003 NE
- 37.4197, -105.4006 SE
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $150.34/year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (ER)
- For a site-built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months).
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
- The zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: : Optional – $25/year. Very minor covenants – these can be viewed here: SDCR Covenants
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. TV/Internet would be Satellite
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.