TONS of Trees, Rolling Hills, and Majestic Views!
This Secluded lot has beautiful mature juniper and pine trees, with stunning views of the Rolling foothills of the Sangre De Cristo Mountains. From the property you can also see the Smith and Mountain Home Reservoirs, two beautiful lakes which offer incredible trout fishing. The terrain is covered in trees, with a flatter area near the road, rolling down and up into the foothills. This could be an ideal spot for both camping and building! The Sangre de Cristo Ranches is perfect for anyone who loves the outdoors, and is looking for majestic mountain views, and beautiful terrain. This area sits in the heart of the Sangre de Cristo Mountain range, and was originally developed by Malcolm Forbes (founder of Forbes magazine). The landscape within the 44,000 acre Ranches varies from sagebrush and Pinon at the lower elevations, and Aspen and various tall pine varieties above 9,000 ft. Property Location (Google Maps): goo.gl/maps/sPui6BvR51Lujgnr5
- Subdivision: Sangre De Cristo Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/sPui6BvR51Lujgnr5
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81133
- Size: 5.975 AC
- Parcel: 70255490
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. UNIT P BLK 140 LOT 2346 CONT 5.975 AC
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.3555, -105.3216 NW
- 37.3554, -105.3211 NE
- 37.3525, -105.3220 SE
- 37.3532, -105.3229 SW
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $88.66/year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (ER)
- For a site built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are Allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: : Optional – $25/year. Very minor covenants – these can be viewed here: www.sdcro.net/covenants.html
- Improvements: None
- Access: Yes, 2342 Sandoval Rd
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. TV/Internet would be Satellite
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.