If you Love the Outdoors then Sangre de Cristo Ranches is the place to be!
Check out this 5.489 acres of unspoiled pristine land located in the Sangre de Cristo Ranches! This area was developed by Malcolm Forbes (founder of Forbes magazine) in the heart of the Sangre de Cristo Mountain range. Right from your front porch you will get spectacular views of Mt. Blanca! This is known as a very friendly area in Colorado. There are tons of family-oriented restaurants nearby in Ft. Garland (including the best Mexican Restaurants) as well as a really nice steakhouse and a great Lodge Motel. You also have the freedom to enjoy game hunting and fishing which are really popular in this area. Why not enjoy the wide open spaces and great mountain views this property has to offer? It’s the perfect setting in the unspoiled countryside of Costilla County, CO. With every breath of fresh, clean mountain air, you’ll know this stunning property is just what you have been looking for! Property Location (Google Maps): goo.gl/maps/okNogjfWjB8XGTkw9
- Subdivision: Sangre De Cristo Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/okNogjfWjB8XGTkw9
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81133
- Size: 5.489 acres
- Parcel: 70220670
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. UNIT F BLK 88 LOT 1178 CONT. 5.489 AC
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.3331, -105.3730 NW
- 37.3333, -105.3715 NE
- 37.3316, -105.3715 SE
- 37.3316, -105.3719 SE
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $115.64/year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (ER)
- For a site built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are Allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: : Optional – $25/year. Very minor covenants – these can be viewed here: www.sdcro.net/covenants.html
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. TV/Internet would be Satellite
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.