5 Delightful Acres in Developing Colorado Area!
This is an exciting 5.042-acre property in an up-and-coming area in Costilla County. This is a developing area, with a number of new settlers, but not at all crowded. Perfect for a balance of country and community life! There are fibre optics nearby, bringing any dreams for building a home a little closer to reality. This lot is situated in the foothills of the Sangre de Cristo mountains, is flat near the road, and slopes upwards. There is a possible seasonal creek at the bottom of the property. A mere 6 miles from excellent fishing, and 8.5 from the town of Ft. Garland, you’re perfectly situated between nature and civilization.
- Subdivision: Sangre de Cristo Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/k5hadgLvrsK2
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81133
- Size: 5.042 Acres
- Parcel: 70232510
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. UNIT H-3 BLK 321 LOT 7100 CONT. 5.042 AC
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.4075, -105.3179 NW
- 37.4079, -105.3165 NE
- 37.4063, -105.3160 SE
- 37.4061, -105.3172 SW
- Annual Taxes: Approximately 239.96/year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (ER)
- For a site built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are Allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: Optional – $25/year. Very minor covenants – these can be viewed here: SDCR Covenants
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. TV/Internet would be Satellite
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.