5 Acres with Trees in the Heart of the Rockies
This gorgeous property sits in an ideal location for Camping or building – enjoy grassy meadows and tall trees on this beautiful property in the foothills of the Sangre De Cristo Mountains (the Southern End of the Rockies). The lot has county dirt road access, with flatter areas for building or camping towards the road. The property is also just 1.7 miles from 5000 acres of stunning public land, and 7.8 miles from a beautiful lake with great trout fishing!
- Subdivision: Sangre De Cristo Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/QhKH3Wv7EhnqBtQHA
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81133
- Size: 5.072 Acres
- Parcel: 70246600
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. UNIT L-2 BLK 234 LOT 4970 (217-947) CONT 5.072 AC
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.3249, -105.3437 NW
- 37.3253, -105.3422 NE
- 37.3239, -105.3416 SE
- 37.3235, -105.3429 SW
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $161.90/year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (ER)
- For a site built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are Allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: : Optional – $25/year. Very minor covenants – these can be viewed here: www.sdcro.net/covenants.html
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. TV/Internet would be Satellite
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.