5 Acres Close to River with Incredible Views!
This gorgeous property has beautiful terrain, and incredible views of the mountains, and sits just a few miles from the Rio Grande River in a quiet and secluded area. The Rio Grande Ranches is an ideal option for anyone who loves the outdoors. It offers incredible scenery, and stunning mesa and mountain views in every direction. This area is well known for its wildlife (including wild horses), and gives you easy access to the river, nearby lakes, hunting, hiking, fishing, and all kinds of incredible outdoor excursions. Property Location (Google Maps): goo.gl/maps/wq4e3vYfKMs
- Subdivision: Rio Grande Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/wq4e3vYfKMs
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81152
- Size: 4.89 acres
- Parcel: 71547460
- Legal Description: R.G.R. UNIT 46 BLK 33 LOT 12
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.1403, -105.6883 W
- 37.1409, -105.6875 NW
- 37.1395, -105.6860 E
- 37.1389, -105.6869 SW
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $47.04/year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (ER)
- For a site built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are Allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: : No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Solar, or you can contact Excell Energy (800-895-4999)
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.