5.1 Acres in Fantastic Location – Flat Terrain, Beautiful Views!
These 5.1087 acres of flat terrain, covered with prairie grass and sagebrush, sit in the San Luis Valley Ranches, surrounded by easy-access and well-maintained roads and plenty of peace and quiet. Only 10 miles from the town of Blanca and 20 from Alamosa, it’s in the perfect position to offer you the country life with the conveniences and amenities of town. Surrounded by Colorado’s impressive mountains and various wildlife, you are a hop, skip away from a dozen national parks, forests, and fishing and hunting land. Five acres, prime location, easy road access, and million-dollar views of Mt. Blanca––this property is a steal!
- Subdivision: San Luis Valley Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/T21NsygSEHVhxXqb6
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81123
- Size: 5.1087 Acres
- Parcel: 70371780
- Legal Description: S.L.V.R. UNIT 21 BLK 18 LOT 15
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.422495, -105.632706
- 37.421798, -105.633510
- 37.420531, -105.631827
- 37.421198, -105.631008
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $66.5/year
- Zoning: Estate Residential
- –The zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- –Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
- –You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months).
- –Mobile homes are allowed.
- –For a site-built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. TV/Internet would be Satellite
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.