4+ Acres of Prime Colorado Land – Flat Terrain, Gorgeous Views!
If you’ve never treated yourself or your loved ones to a day out at the Great Sand Dunes National Park, or fishing at Smith Reservoir, or hiking, biking, hunting, and generally enjoying the great outdoors of Costilla County, Colorado, start now! On these 4.67 acres, you can build your base from which to launch your all-year-round adventures. This land is only less than 25 miles from the Sand Dunes, just 7 from Smith Reservoir, and a mere 7.5 from the nearest town where you can stock up on snacks for all those trips. And for those days when you want to stay home and relax, there are gorgeous mountain views to the north, great flat terrain for ATVs and horses, and coveted peace and quiet. This is a vibrant and developing area, primed and perfect for building or investing. Why wait? Start your best life now!
- Subdivision: San Luis Valley Ranches
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/29w6PZFLWkn9Av74A
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81123
- Size: 4.6765 acres
- Parcel: 70371590
- Legal Description: S.L.V.R. Unit 21 Blk 17 Lot 28
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37.423596, -105.627709
- 37.422998, -105.628493
- 37.421810, -105.626938
- 37.422400, -105.626200
- Annual Taxes: Approximately 66.5/year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (ER)
- –For a site-built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint. –Mobile homes are allowed. –You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months). –Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable). –The zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. TV/Internet would be Satellite
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.