4.53 Recreational Acres – Creek, Camping, Legal Access
If you’ve ever wanted a place where you can get away from it all, pitch a tent, and relax in the peace and quiet of nature, this is the property for you! With legal access, an adjacent creek, and beautiful trees and undergrowth, this stunning 4.53-acre recreational property is the ideal place to bring your family for unforgettable vacations without the hubbub and commotion of public campsites. Bird watching, hunting, tree climbing, creek wading: these are just a few of the things this property offers. For days off-site, you can go fishing at Shawnee Lake, just 36.4 miles away, or enjoy the grandeur and variety at Raystown Lake, where you can picnic, go boating, hike, fish or hunt. Buchanan State Forest is a mere 15.7 miles away for excellent hiking. And at the end of the day you can return to your own personal campsite and relax around the campfire, telling stories and roasting marshmallows.
This property has a legal access easement from Pond Hill Road through the neighboring property to the SW. There are power poles on the property, and a structure (possibly a hunting shed) sits on the SW corner. The wetlands on this property could make further development difficult – it is possible that a 1/2-acre portion of drylands on the SW corner could be buildable. Buyer will need to verify. The small town of Artemas is 1.2 miles north if you need to get supplies, and Bedford is 27.6 miles further. With Pittsburgh only 134 miles, this property is perfect for a city-dweller who needs an excuse to get away from it all every once in a while. Check it out – we can’t wait for you to love it as much as we do!
- Subdivision: Mann Township
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/BSyK1vkAPKZvmNRZ6
- State: Pennsylvania
- County: Bedford
- Zip: 17211
- Size: 4.53 Acres
- Parcel: 190-013537 (Aka F.16-0.00-045-A)
- Legal Description: No legal description found
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 39.731372, -78.440964
- 39.729917, -78.441289
- 39.729928, -78.443300
- 39.730594, -78.443303
- Annual Taxes: Approximately 216.84/year
- Zoning: No zoning
- This property has no zoning requirements; however, there are restrictions.
- Mobile homes are not permitted.
- Camping is permitted; RVs are not.
- For more information, call Mann Township on 814-784-5416 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HOA/POA: Probably not
- Improvements: Legal Easement
- Access: Legal Easement off of Pond Hill Road
- Water: None
- Sewer: None
- Utilities: West Penn, phone no. 1 800 686 0021
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.
*We will refund or exchange based on the price paid for the property excluding any fees (i.e., closing costs, doc fees, finance fees, taxes). This applies to all terms purchases, not to cash purchases.