2 Acres with Trees in Arizona. Perfect for Camping, Building, and Investing!
Escape the city life and enjoy a drive down historic route 66! This is the ideal family getaway for someone who is looking to spend more time connecting with their loved ones, camping, hiking, and relaxing, or even investing in a piece of the old wild west! The property sits in a serene and quiet location, just 14 miles from the town of Seligman (where you can get gas and groceries), just over a 2-hour drive from the Grand Canyon, and 3 hours from Las Vegas! The land also has mixed-use zoning, which allows you to camp, build a home, or even run a business. See the info below! Property Location (Google Maps): goo.gl/maps/RE5o71MJSJz
- Subdivision: Bridge Canyon Country Estates Unit 15
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/RE5o71MJSJz
- State: Arizona
- County: Yavapai
- Zip: 86337
- Size: 2.02 Acres
- Parcel: 301-40-156
- Legal Description: BRIDGE CANYON COUNTRY EST #15 LOT 2984
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 35.371614, -113.051713 NW
- 35.371614, -113.050938 NE
- 35.370567, -113.050941 SE
- 35.370567, -113.051721 SW
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $40.90/year
- Zoning: RS-70 DISTRICT (Residential and Services)
- RV or Camper Camping is allowed (Up to 10 days 3x per year)
- Mixed Zoning (allows for residential building, as well as some commercial uses if you’d like – contact zoning for further information).
- Residential Building is allowed.
- Zoning can be reached on (928) 771-3214
- HOA/POA:: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Yes, Ancho Rd
- Water: Would be by well or holding the tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. TV/Internet would be Satellite
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.