3.56 Wooded Acres – Flat Clearing, with Trees and Utilities!
This beautiful wooded property has an area already cleared for building. Located in the beautiful “Peach Capital of South Carolina,” these 3.56 acres are easily accessible on paved roads, and there are a power box and fire hydrant at the left corner near the road. The terrain is flat near the road and in the clearing, and it steepens after the tree line. The neighborhood is peaceful with a lot of space and privacy in between houses.
With plenty of national parks, historical monuments, and military memorial parks nearby, you have your pick of weekend activities. The town of Gaffney is only 7.4 miles away, with the bigger town of Spartanburg only 22 miles away. If you’re looking to relocate, you couldn’t ask for a better spot! Primed for building with plenty of options for utilities, great location, and beautiful surroundings: This property has it all!
Note on septic: The previous owner indicated that he performed a perc test close to the road, which indicated that an alternative system would be required if a septic system was installed in that area. It’s possible that the soil at the back end of the property would be more acceptable for a standard system (the buyer will need to verify that). But regardless, we’ve reduced the price by $20,000 to help with the cost of an alternative.
- Subdivision: Hillcrest
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/sxeuhcqbU5SWbWUFA
- State: South Carolina
- County: Cherokee
- Zip: 29340
- Size: 3.56 acres
- Parcel: 104-00-00-069.002
- Legal Description: Hillcrest Dr Lot 2 Plat S108 7&8 Fm 104-069.000 3.56 Ac Lot 2 Hillcrest Dr Ag Applied -Joins Other Timberland
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 34.996619, -81.617619
- 34.997372, -81.616358
- 34.996411, -81.616014
- 34.995836, -81.617350
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $146.14/year
- Zoning: No Zoning
- House requirements: 10 feet from side property line, 25 ft from rear, 25/30 ft from road frontage.
- Building Department can be reached on 864-487-2561 to answer questions on building.
- HOA/POA: No, but there are covenants for the subdivision.
- Improvements: Clearing for House
- Access: Hillcrest Drive
- Water: At Road
- Sewer: Would be by Septic. The previous owner ran a soil test towards the front of the road. Results indicated that an alternative system would be required if installing a septic near the road. Soil towards the back of the clearing could be suitable for a standard system (buyer to verify).
- Utilities: At Road
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.