2.53 Acres – Power Poles Nearby, Great Fishing, Lots of Wildlife!
These fantastic 2.53 acres are primed and ready for you to build your dream home in one of Nature’s finest mesas. With power poles right across the street, you are going to save thousands!
And that’s not all! This is a beautiful location in Southern Colorado: You are less than 5 miles from Sanchez Reservoir, which has a reputation for great pike, trout, and perch fishing! You have amazing views of Mt. Blanca to the North and Culebra Peak to the West. You share this land with over 150 wild horses. You are only 25 miles from the Rio Grande, if you ever fancy a day on the river or an epic journey by water down to Mexico. And, for groceries, you have a mere 20-min drive to the Oldest Town in Colorado – San Luis.
On this relatively flat terrain, with few trees and even fewer neighbors, start enjoying the good life as Nature intended!
- Subdivision: Wild Horse Mesa / 77 / 20
- Google Maps:goo.gl/maps/McN5vqePQxqEDHgq9
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 80004
- Size: 2.53 acres
- Parcel: 71222900
- Legal Description: W.H.M. SECTION F BLK 77 LOT 20 CONT. 2.53 AC
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 37° 5’8.19″ N, 105°27’17.81″ W
- 37° 5’8.22″ N, 105°27’10.97″ W
- 37° 5’6.37″ N, 105°27’10.97″ W
- 37° 5’6.37″ N, 105°27’17.84″ W
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $55.2/year
- Zoning: Vacant Residential
- For a site-built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
- The zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Mesa Dr E
- Water: Would be by holding tank
- Sewer: No sewer. Septic only.
- Utilities: Power poles across the street.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.