2.36 Oregon Acres – Great Location, Near Public Land, BIG Discount!
These 2.36 acres in Klamath County, Oregon, are perfect for you and your dream home! This property offers you and your family the off-the-grid lifestyle that you’ve always wanted. This area suffered from a fire a few years ago, and so it is primed and ready for gorgeous new growth. We have also discounted it by %, so you can better invest in rehabilitating it. Make this place your new home or vacation where you can enjoy wide-open spaces, clean air, gorgeous blue waters, and unbelievable views. With thousands of acres of public land on your doorstep and over 300 days of sunshine, you are all set for a fantastic outdoor experience. Make it your first-choice destination today!
- Subdivision: Klamath Forest Estates
- Google Maps:goo.gl/maps/PAdm4PY9PKfw6uXH8
- State: Oregon
- County: Klamath
- Zip: 97624
- Size: 2.36 Acres
- Parcel: R259026
- Legal Description: KLAMATH FOREST ESTATES Block – 17 Lot – 22
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 42.538416°N, -121.491677°W
- 42.538983°N, -121.491671°W
- 42.538975°N, -121.489841°W
- 42.538445°N, -121.489847°W
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $55.55/year
- Zoning: Rural Residential
- Camping is allowed (Any 21 days within a 6 month period) – a posted permit is required for stays longer than 7 days.
- Residential Building is allowed.
- Planning and Zoning can be reached on (541) 883-5121.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Mule Deer Drive
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Would be by alternative
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.