2.33 Oregon Acres – Near Public Land, Trees, Camp or Build!
This beautiful 2.33-acre property sits off a well-maintained dirt road only 10.4 miles from the town of Bonanza. The terrain is mostly flat with open land near the road and a thicker treed area at the back, which provides lots of privacy and hides the neighbors to the west. This property sits less that 3 miles from Klamath Falls Lakeview Forest State Park thousands of acres of public land. It is 46.3 miles from Upper Klamath Lake for when you want to enjoy a weekend fishing trip. The closest power poles are 1500ft away, so it’s up to you if you want to enjoy your investment off-grid, or with all the modern amenities your heart could desire. Make this beautiful piece of Oregon yours today!
- Subdivision: KLAMATH FALLS FOREST ESTATES HWY 66 PLAT #4
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/jMiEvsP1XpywodjG8
- State: Oregon
- County: Klamath
- Zip: 97623
- Size: 2.33 acres
- Parcel: R457106
- Legal Description: KLAMATH FALLS FOREST ESTATES HWY 66 PLAT #4 Block – 128 Lot – 21
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 42.307236, -121.357789
- 42.307253, -121.359631
- 42.306700, -121.357783
- 42.306683, -121.359631
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $99.07/year
- Zoning: Residential Site
- Camping is allowed (Any 21 days within a 6 month period) – a posted permit is required for stays longer than 7 days.
- Residential Building is allowed.
- Planning and Zoning can be reached on (541) 883-5121.
- HOA/POA: No. There is a road maintenance association (dues are approximately $50/year)
- Improvements: None
- Access: Nighthawk Dr, dirt road
- Water: Would be by well
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: No. Contact Pacific Powers (1-877-508-5088)
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.