2.310 Beautiful Oregon Acres – Flat with Trees, Nearby Lakes!
Launch your summer adventures from this fantastic property in Klamath County, Oregon. Private, out of the way, with lots of trees, and few neighbors, these 2.31 acres are the perfect place from which to enjoy the best of Southern Oregon. The unbeatable Crater Lake National Park is less than 1.5hrs north. Upper Klamath Lake is only 45.4 miles away, and nearby is Moore Mountain and the start of Klamath River. So in one trip you could enjoy amazing fishing, boating, swimming, hiking, and so much more. Moore Mountain has some fantastic bike parks, and Upper Klamath River has some of the best whitewater rafting in this area. This area boast also of over 350 species of birds, so birdwatchers will be in for a real treat. Lake of the Woods is only a little farther east, and is a MUST to anyone who loves the outdoors and spending time on the water.
The property itself is flat, with good tree coverage, and easy access from a dirt road off of HWY 140. The towns of Beatty and Bonanza are both less than 12 miles away for groceries and more. Come here to enjoy adventures, rest, recreation, and much, much more!
- Subdivision: Klamath Falls Estates HWY 66 PLAT #4
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/vnp2SDWvDvh7mRaf7
- State: Oregon
- County: Klamath
- Town: Bonanza
- Zip: 97623
- Size: 2.310 acres
- Parcel: R397261
- Legal Description: KLAMATH FALLS FOREST ESTATES HWY 66 PLAT #4 BLK-97 LOT-18
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 42.337295, -121.389408
- 42.337305, -121.390168
- 42.335958, -121.389442
- 42.335960, -121.390140
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $68.12/year
- Zoning: R2-Residential
- Camping is allowed (Any 21 days within a 6 month period)—a posted permit is required for stays longer than 7 days.
- Residential Building is allowed.
- Planning and Zoning can be reached on (541) 883-5121.
- HOA/POA: No. There is a Road Maintenance association—dues are approximately $45/year.
- Improvements: None
- Access: Cardinal Drive, dirt road
- Water: Would be by well
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: Electric poles ~0.7 miles down the road
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.
(*Please note that you cannot build or live on the land until it is paid in full. You can, however, use the land for camping or recreation according to the county’s guidelines. Thank you!)