2.3 Acres in Oregon – Trees, Power and Phone!
This gorgeous 2.3-acre Oregon property has both power and an underground phone cable at the property line! The relatively flat land has mixed sandy soil, fantastic tree coverage (mostly pines and junipers), and a slight uphill slope in the northeast. There are neighbors close by, in case you ever need to borrow some half & half.
This property lies in the heart of Klamath County, which makes it perfect for camping, hiking, fishing, or building your dream cabin. It is only a few hours from the Oregon Coast and the Klamath National Forest. Here, you are literally surrounded by national forests and natural treasures. Move here, and the hardest thing you’ll have to decide every morning is which natural wonder you want to see today. And with over 300 days of sun a year, you will be able to fit a lot in! Priced to move, this property won’t be free for long!
We can’t wait to hear from you!
- Subdivision: Klamath Falls Forest Estates
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/mEMG4CDGdtguGhZX7
- State: Oregon
- County: Klamath
- Zip: 97623
- Size: 2.30 Acres
- Parcel: R388271
- Legal Description: KLAMATH FALLS FOREST ESTATES HWY 66 PLAT #1 BLK-15 LOT-44
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 42.343374, -121.430401 NW
- 42.343378, -121.429660 NE
- 42.342014, -121.429650 SE
- 42.342006, -121.430401 SW
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $94.96/year
- Zoning: Rural Residential – R-2
– Camping is allowed (Any 21 days within a 6 month period) – a posted permit is required for stays longer than 7 days.
– Residential Building is allowed.
– Planning and Zoning can be reached on (541) 883-5121.
- HOA/POA: Yes, $10/year – details can be found here: kffeunit1hoa.com/governing-documents
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank.
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Power poles at the property line. Phone underground at property line. (RARE!)
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.