2.29 Oregon Acres – Power Nearby, Lots of Trees!
These gorgeous 2.29 acres are less than 5 miles from Klamath Falls Lakeview Forest State Park and only a few hours from the Oregon Coast. This beautiful piece of land has power poles about 300 yards away, and there is a phone on the property! The relatively flat terrain has fantastic tree coverage (mostly pines and junipers), and there are neighbors close by to the west and northeast. Here, you are literally surrounded by national forests, lakes, hot springs, and natural treasures, so you are in the perfect place for any kind of outdoor adventure. The town of Bonanza is only 13 miles away for easy grocery runs. Build here for a perfect family getaway or save it for a fun weekend complete with hikes, fishing trips, biking, birdwatching, and much more. It’s the best of America at your fingertips!
- Subdivision: Klamath Forest Estates
- Google Maps:goo.gl/maps/8wv5XPXvZkYexdM18
- Property Video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=FghVOq-piGw
- State: Oregon
- County: Klamath
- Zip: 97623
- Size: 2.29 Acres
- Parcel: R399036
- Legal Description: KLAMATH FALLS FOREST ESTATES HWY 66 PLAT #1 BLK-14 LOT-64
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 42.340465, -121.429659 NW
- 42.340469, -121.428929 NE
- 42.339085, -121.428934 SE
- 42.339089, -121.429653 SW
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $81/year
- Zoning: Rural Residential
- Camping is allowed (Any 21 days within a 6 month period) – a posted permit is required for stays longer than 7 days.
- Residential Building is allowed.
- Planning and Zoning can be reached on (541) 883-5121.
- HOA/POA: Yes, $10/year – details can be found here: kffeunit1hoa.com/governing-documents
- Improvements: None
- Access: Yes, Thunderbear Road / Marlin Lane
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Would be by alternative (or there are power poles down the road about 300 yards away)
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.