2.02 Flat Indiana Acres – Agricultural Zoning, Power, Close to Indianapolis!
These 2 one-acre lots of agriculturally zoned land in Henry County, IN, are yours for the taking!
Beautifully green, flat, and easily accessible, this property is in a fantastic location with three large towns within 25 miles and the major city of Indianapolis only 41 miles away! You get the joys of living in the peace and quiet of the countryside while being within an easy driving distance of schools, shopping malls, museums, zoos, sports arenas, restaurants, and much more! If you like fishing, water recreation, hiking, or camping, Summit Lake State Park is only 19 miles away.
This property has power poles right across the street, and if you build within 200ft of the street, it comes FREE! Mobile homes are also allowed (camping and RVs are not). There are a couple of neighbors on either side, and a tasteful placement of trees to maintain maximum privacy. Given that this lot has agricultural zoning, your options to build are many – you could build a home, a pole barn, outbuildings, or all of them at once! The choice is yours!
Start your new life in peace and quiet near the hustle and bustle of city conveniences!
Here is a list of just a few of the nearby cities that you could make your favorite Friday-night haunt!
New Castle – 9 miles
Greenfield – 20miles
Yorktown – 23 miles
Anderson – 24 miles
Muncie – 26 miles
Indianapolis – 41 miles
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/oKJyr31FneewF8e99
- State: Indiana
- County: Henry
- Zip: 46148
- Size: 2.02 acres
- Parcel: 33-11-33-000-208.000-009 and 33-11-33-000-209.000-009
- Legal Description: PT SW1/4 NE1/4 33-17-9 2.01A
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 39.88097, -85.50651
- 39.88100, -85.50501
- 39.88042, -85.50501
- 39.8804, -85.50651
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $241.72/year
- Zoning: Agricultural
- -1.5-acre minimum to build a house.
- -Mobile homes allowed.
- -No camping or RVs allowed.
- -Free power within 200ft of the road.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Yes, W Country Rd
- Water: Would be by well or possibly holding tank
- Utilities: Poles are across the road
- All info on this page is deemed accurate, but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.