2.02 Acres of Farmland – Agricultural, Power, Close to Indianapolis!
These two 1-acre lots lie in Henry County, IN, only 41 miles from the major city of Indianapolis. Prime farmland, they are yours for the taking!
Beautifully green, flat, and easily accessible, this property is in a fantastic location with three large towns within 25 miles! Due to potential septic issues, it will be difficult to build a home here. However, if you wish to build a barn, outhouse, greenhouse, or any other structure that aids your agricultural endeavors, you may.
This property has power poles right across the street, and if you build within 200ft of the street, it comes FREE! There are a couple of neighbors on either side, and a tasteful placement of trees to maintain maximum privacy.
Start a good crop on this property and enjoy the fruits of your labor!
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/oKJyr31FneewF8e99
- State: Indiana
- County: Henry
- Zip: 46148
- Size: 2.02 acres
- Parcel: 33-11-33-000-208.000-009 and 33-11-33-000-209.000-009
- Legal Description: PT SW1/4 NE1/4 33-17-9 2.01A
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 39.88097, -85.50651
- 39.88100, -85.50501
- 39.88042, -85.50501
- 39.8804, -85.50651
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $241.72/year
- Zoning: Agricultural
- -No camping or RVs allowed. Building may be difficult.
- -Mobile homes allowed.
- -Workable farmland
- -Free to connect power if within 200ft of the road.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Yes, W Country Rd
- Water: Would be by well or possibly holding tank
- Utilities: Power poles are across the road
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.