2.22 Acres of Tall Trees and Grassy Meadows in Oregon!
Start your legacy today on this beautiful 2.22 acre lot in the heart of Klamath County, Oregon! The lot has gorgeous terrain, with tall trees, and it’s just down the road from BLM lands (and less than 60 miles from Crater Lake National Park). This could be an ideal spot to camp or build a home, and enjoy pristine and quiet nature, with easy access to fishing, hiking, hunting, mountain biking, and much more.
- Subdivision: Klamath Falls Forest Estates Unit 1
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/ki6qKPkeZMP9Cfdc8
- State: Oregon
- County: Klamath
- Zip: 97623
- Size: 2.22 Acres
- Parcel: R-3711-027B0-01400-000
- Legal Description: KLAMATH FALLS FOREST ESTATES HWY 66 PLAT #1 BLK-19 LOT-15
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 42.334637, -121.405753 NW
- 42.334625, -121.403999 NE
- 42.334078, -121.403999 SE
- 42.334082, -121.405731 SW
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $79.18/year
- Zoning: Rural Residential – R-2
- – Camping is allowed (Any 21 days within a 6 month period) – a posted permit is required for stays longer than 7 days. – Residential Building is allowed. – Planning and Zoning can be reached on (541) 883-5121.
- HOA/POA: Yes, $10/year. Details can be found here: kffeunit1hoa.com/governing-documents
- Improvements: None
- Access: Dirt Road
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. TV/Internet would be Satellite
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.