1.96 Acres – Forest, Hilly Terrain, Close to Nashville!
At just under two acres, this beautiful property has dense tree coverage, is flat towards the road, and then runs down to a dry creek bed with a steep hill beyond it. The flatter area is perfect for building your dream home, and with all the utilities near the road, half the work is already done for you! The town of Dickson is only 3.1 miles away, the great town of Nashville is only 45.4 miles, and some of the best national parks are at your fingertips. All in all, you’re in a fantastic spot!
Once this great property is yours, you can plan your weekends around exactly what you like! Whether that’s outdoor adventures or country music concerts, the fun of city life, or the peace and quiet of home, it’s all yours for the taking!
- Subdivision: Laurel Hills
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/4B2HQ4TaJqVo5kz26
- State: Tennessee
- County: Dickson
- Zip: 37055
- Size: 1.96 Acres
- Parcel: 022109 01129
- Legal Description: LAUREL HILLS SUB SEC C PB E PG 78 LOT 8
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 36.070987, -87.429995
- 36.072180, -87.429759
- 36.072119, -87.429098
- 36.070925, -87.429475
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $189/year
- Zoning: Residential
- Zoning can be contacted on (615) 789-6740 to answer any questions
- HOA/POA: Yes – Currently Not Operational. There are covenants for the property which can be viewed here.
- Improvements: None
- Access: Laurel Hills Dr.
- Water: Water at Road
- Sewer: Would be by Septic – Property has a perc test on record from 1999 (perc test and area shown in property pictures), showing that it percs for a 3br home – contact county if you have any questions about septic availability.
- Utilities: Power poles at the road
- All info on this page is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer is advised to do their own due diligence.
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.