1.07 Arizona Acres – Recreation, RV Living, Near Las Vegas!
This 1.07-acre property is fairly flat and covered with cacti, brush, yucca, and joshua trees. It is in a fantastic location for those who love the great outdoors. Lake Mohave and Lake Mead are 33.5 miles and 60 miles respectively, where you can frit away the weekends with swimming, skiing, boating, fishing, hiking, and cycling. Grand Canyon West is less than 40 miles away, and other national parks and mountain ranges are all around. For those weekends when you fancy something more upbeat, Las Vegas is only 1.5 hours away. The town of Kingman is 40 miles away, where you can find a Walmart. Power poles and only two neighbors are nearby. Come and enjoy all that Arizona (and a bit of Nevada) has to offer!
- Subdivision: LAKE MOHAVE RANCHOS
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/cMMkWmAtkKTZtSon8
- State: Arizona
- County: Mohave
- Zip: 86441
- Size: 1.07 acres
- Parcel: 32803288
- Legal Description: LAKE MOHAVE RANCHOS UNIT 9 1ST AMEND LOT 321
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 35°38’22.59″N, 114°14’18.62″W
- 35°38’22.58″N, 114°14’15.65″W
- 35°38’20.85″N, 114°14’15.67″W
- 35°38’20.86″N, 114°14’18.85″W
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $115.28/year
- Zoning: Agricultural Residential
- Residential building allowed
- RV Living and camping allowed. (You must have septic system installed first. No tent camping.)
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
- Zoning can be reached on (928) 758-0707 to answer questions regarding camping, building, or other zoning issues
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Mesquite Rd
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Would be by alternative
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.