1/2 Acre Lot in New Mexico Bordering Highway – Investment and Recreation!
This fantastic 0.5-acre property is in Valencia County, NM, close to the town of Belen. To eventually build, you will need a full acre, so currently you can use for recreation only. However, this area is expanding and is now poised to explode! Valencia County’s population has grown an unbelievable 46% in the last 10 years alone, and this area is rapidly growing in value and popularity. The Rio Communities are currently the last large vacant tract of land in the area and have easy access. Inevitably, growth is coming this way! So this humble lot is a fantastic investment for your future, something that could be in the family for generations. You can decide whether you want to hold onto it to sell later and watch as the value increases, or whether you want to save it for your own future home. The choice is yours. Either way, you’re a winner. We also have three others like it available, so contact us for information regarding a great bundle deal.
But enough about its potential. Right now, this property borders the highway and has beautiful terrain and gorgeous views. There are also a handful of National Forest and wilderness areas within a short driving distance, which offer an incredible variety of outdoor activities such as mountain bike riding, hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, canoeing, snow skiing, horseback riding, and so much more. You can have a great time while you watch the value of your investment increase!
- Subdivision: Rio Grande Estates
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/pT1Yk5NPFi52
- State: New Mexico
- County: Valencia
- Zip: 87002
- Size: .50 acres
- Parcel: 1-011-025-308-200-000560
- Legal Description: Subd: RIO GRANDE ESTATES Lot: 56 Block: 1426 Unit: W .50 AC
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 34.611828, -106.699413 NE
- 34.611671, -106.699262 E
- 34.611156, -106.700027 SW
- 34.611311, -106.700180 W
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $5.00 /year
- Zoning: PD-Planned Development
- 1 acre minimum to build a house b/c 3/4 acre required for septic.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Yes, NM-47/Rio Communities Boulevard, Marie Street
- Water: Would be by well or possibly holding tank
- Utilities: Would have to contact the PNM Electric
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.