This is not a Mirage! .5 Acres in New Mexico for $99/month!
This property has stunning views in every direction. To the east the Manzano Mountains tower over 10,000 feet offering breathtaking views of the Rockies. There are also a handful of National Forest and wilderness areas within a short drive, which offer an incredible variety of outdoor activities such as mountain bike riding, hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, canoeing, snow skiing, horseback riding, ATV riding, sightseeing, and just relaxing.
This area Is now poised to explode! Facebook’s new 980,000 square foot data center complex in Los Lunas will add a lot of good jobs to the area when it opens, and it is expected to attract other high tech companies to the area as well. At the very next exit to the north on I-25, they are in the final phases of a large 1,500 home subdivision. Another developer has purchased a 6,000 acre tract near the same exit and is developing it. Valencia County’s population has grown an unbelievable 46% in the last 10 years alone. The city of Belen already has a population of 6,900 and the “Rio Communities” have another 5,800. This area is rapidly growing in value and popularity. A New Interchange off of I-25 is in the works. This $96 million project will connect I-25 to State Highway 314, across the Rio Grande River and then on to State Highway 47 where these Rio Communities are located. The bypass will make the Rio Communities more accessible and create more traffic through the area. The Rio Communities are currently the last large vacant tract of land in the area and with easier access, growth will be coming this way!
- Subdivision: Rio Grande Estates
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/zA55QLLYmor
- State: New Mexico
- County: Valencia
- Zip: 87002
- Size: 0.50 acres
- Parcel: 1-010-025-480-143-101700
- Legal Description: Subd: RIO GRANDE ESTATES Lot: 26 Block: 991 Unit: H .50 AC
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 34.614907, -106.713962 NW
- 34.614907, -106.713245 NE
- 34.614639, -106.713248 SE
- 34.614633, -106.713965 SW
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $5.00 /year
- Zoning: PD-Planned Development
- 1 acre minimum to build a house because 3/4 acre required for septic.
- HOA/POA: : No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Yes, Dirt Road Access
- Water: Would be by well or possibly holding tank
- Utilities: Would have to contact the PNM Electric
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.