0.371 Acres in Texas – Near Lake Lyndon, Power on Property!
This beautiful, very manageable 0.371-acre property is in a magnificent location in Horseshoe Bay, TX. Living less than 1.5 miles to the edge of Lake Lydon B. Johnson, you can take advantage of its fantastic fishing opportunities (largemouth bass, white bass, crappie, catfish, are the most prolific). Less than 33 miles away is the gorgeous Lake Buchanan, which is very popular with campers, fishermen, boaters, swimmers, water skiers, and more. It also boasts of many surrounding wineries if you fancy a sophisticated day out.
Cottonwood Shores is only 3.3 miles away for all your grocery needs, and Austin is 53.6 miles for all your big-city needs! Fancy a weekend trip to Mexico? The border is less than 4 hours away. You couldn’t be in a more perfect location!
The property itself has great tree coverage, flat terrain, no immediate neighbors, and power poles right on the property. Perfect for those looking for a place to build the dream home, or investors looking to invest in expanding communities – look no further!
- Subdivision: Horseshoe Bay
- Google Maps: goo.gl/maps/WhC3jPdhvPK1KyCL8
- State: Texas
- County: Burnet
- Zip: 78657
- Size: 0.371 acres
- Parcel: 22787
- Legal Description: S5220 HORSESHOE BAY LOT K12103 PLAT K12 SOUTH
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
- 30°32’11.40″N, 98°20’5.03″W
- 30°32’11.45″N, 98°20’4.44″W
- 30°32’10.19″N, 98°20’3.06″W
- 30°32’10.02″N, 98°20’4.79″W
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $74.53/year
- Zoning: Single Family Residential
- Residential Building is allowed.
- Mobile homes not permitted.
- Camping not allowed.
- Contact the city of Horseshoe Bay for Zoning information- (830) 598-9906/ (830)-598-9970.
- HOA/POA: Yes. Dues are Approximately $289/year. Governing Documents and covenants can be found here.
- Improvements: None
- Access: Gravel Road
- Water: Public Water
- Sewer: Would be by septic
- Utilities: Power available in subdivision. Contact PEC electric company-(830)-693-5525
Ready to Move Forward?
Reserve this property today by using the button above to make a payment.